- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. flour
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 egg
- 6 peaches
- Mix and sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add milk and well-beaten egg.
- Mix well.
- Cut peaches in half and then in quarters (removing stone).
- Dip each piece of peach in the batter and fry in deep hot fat (365 degrees) until brown.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More