- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, blend melted butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, and salt.
- Gradually blend into the egg mixture.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Let brownies cool, then cut into squares.
NotesThese are really fudgy and delicious. I always add atleast a half cup of chocolate chips. Cause I love chocolate chips in my brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More