- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, blend melted butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, and salt.
- Gradually blend into the egg mixture.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Let brownies cool, then cut into squares.
NotesThese are really fudgy and delicious. I always add atleast a half cup of chocolate chips. Cause I love chocolate chips in my brownies.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More