- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- VARIATION: Stir 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips into batter before spreading batter in pan
- Heat oven to 350'F.
- Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
NotesI found these when searching for a way to use up extra cocoa powder. They're so moist-YUM!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More