- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. roll sage flavored sausage
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 1/2 Cup (2-ozs.) shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Crumble sausage into medium skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove sausage to paper towels, set aside.
- Add butter and onion to drippings.
- Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with sausage, onion and 1/4 Cup cheese.
- Combine remaining 1/4 Cup cheese, eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper in medium bowl, mix well and pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes. REDUCE OVEN TEMPERATURE TO 350 DEGREES.
- Bake about 20 minutes more or until browned and well set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges; serve hot.
- Refrigerate covered leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More