- Cooking Time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegtable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 candy bars (Baby Ruth, Snickers or your favorite)
- 3 to 4 cups oil for frying
- powdered sugar
- Combine egg, milk and vegtable oil in small bowl.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add wet ingrediats to dry, mix well.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Put candy bars in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In large pot heat oil to 375.
- Dip frozen candy bars into batter.
- You may have to add a little milk to the batter, it should be thick enough to coat candy bars, but not runny.
- Gently place in oil.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on brown papper bag.
- Sprinkle wwith powdered sugar
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
NotesWhat could be better tahan frying a candy bar? I add cinnamon to my batter for that extra something.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More