- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chilled (not frozen) candy bars (Milky Way... 3 Musketeers... Snickers)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Oil for deep frying
- Chill the chocolate bars by keeping them in the fridge, but don't freeze.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch and baking soda together.
- Add vanilla & milk until you get a batter with the consistency of thin pancake batter.
- Heat the oil to 350F.
- Remove wrapper from chilled candy bars.
- Coat completely in batter.
- Carefully lower into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve, with ice cream, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or just plain!
NotesJon loves fried stuff... especially dessert!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More