- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chilled (not frozen) candy bars (Milky Way... 3 Musketeers... Snickers)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Oil for deep frying
- Chill the chocolate bars by keeping them in the fridge, but don't freeze.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch and baking soda together.
- Add vanilla & milk until you get a batter with the consistency of thin pancake batter.
- Heat the oil to 350F.
- Remove wrapper from chilled candy bars.
- Coat completely in batter.
- Carefully lower into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve, with ice cream, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or just plain!
NotesJon loves fried stuff... especially dessert!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More