- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chilled (not frozen) candy bars (Milky Way... 3 Musketeers... Snickers)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Oil for deep frying
- Chill the chocolate bars by keeping them in the fridge, but don't freeze.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch and baking soda together.
- Add vanilla & milk until you get a batter with the consistency of thin pancake batter.
- Heat the oil to 350F.
- Remove wrapper from chilled candy bars.
- Coat completely in batter.
- Carefully lower into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve, with ice cream, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or just plain!
NotesJon loves fried stuff... especially dessert!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More