- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Mars bar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 pinch baking soda
- milk or beer
- oil (for deep frying)
- Chill the chocolate bar by keeping it in the fridge, but don't freeze it.
- Mix the flours and baking soda together.
- Add milk or beer (which gives a lighter result) until you get a batter with the consistency of thin cream.
- Heat the oil until a small piece of bread will brown in a few seconds, but don't allow to smoke.
- Remove wrapper from chilled chocolate bar.
- Coat completely in batter.
- Carefully lower into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.
Notes(this one's just for you, Eric ;) )
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More