- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 lb venison tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 - 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Combine all seasonings and place in a shallow pan.
- 2 Coat slices of tenderloin with the mix.
- 3 Heat oil in a cast iron skillet.
- 4 Cook tenderloin pieces until meat is well-browned, turning slices over once.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More