- chick peas
- olive oil
- tomato purée
- green onion
- red pepper
- crushed chilies
- roasted garlic
- lemon vodka
- lemon zest
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a pan on med
- Add 3 thinly sliced green onions and 1 julienned red pepper
- Mix in a pinch of cumin, paprika, and crushed chilies, then sauté for 10 minutes
- Deglaze pan with a shot of lemon vodka.
- Pour in 1 can crushed San Marzano tomatoes.
- Add 4 cloves roasted garlic.
- Add the zest of 1 lemon.
- Add a handful of finely-chopped, fresh parsley.
- Add a few torn mint leaves. Stir.
- Cook for 5 minutes, add 2 cups of chick peas and warm through
NotesIf your partner is ballooning faster than a PMSing Britney, watch Bitchin' Kitchen's 'Deflate Your Mate'. Nadia G. whips up a delicious, low fat Chick Pea Stew and riffs on packing the pounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More