Delecate Mouthwatering Apple Pie
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of wheat flour
3-4 medium size apples
1. Take a bowl and beat up the eggs intensely. You want them to slightly change the color into white and take in some oxygen.
2. Gradually combine the eggs with sugar and keep beating up.
3. This time do the same with the flour until the batter is homogenous.
4. Slice up the apples and place them on a baking mold (I personally prefer the one with the removable bottom).
5. Cover the sliced apples with the batter and bake it for about half an hour.
6. Serve the pie covered in some sugar powder (optional).
Pairs Well With
Apple Pies have been an integral part of our family ever since I remember myself. This particular recipe is an "upgrade" to my grandma’s recipe (gotta give credits for that to this source) that was probably rather more time-consuming and difficult to prepare. Hope you'll enjoy the simplicity of the recipe and cook it yourself.