- Cooking Time: 18-22 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1) Preheat oven.
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray or a little oil and set aside.
- 2) Mix dry ingredients.
- Stir together dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 3) Blend all ingredients.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, yogurt, and orange juice. Stir in 1/3 of the dry ingredients at a time until everything is incorporated. Gently fold in the blueberries (if using frozen, toss the blueberries in 1 Tbsp flour before adding).
- 4) Bake.
- Using an ice scream scoop or measuring cup, place an even amount of batter in each greased muffin cup. Sprinkle a tiny bit of sugar on top of each muffin, then place in oven and bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then remove muffins to a cooling rack. Enjoy warm!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More