- Cooking Time: 18-22 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1) Preheat oven.
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray or a little oil and set aside.
- 2) Mix dry ingredients.
- Stir together dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 3) Blend all ingredients.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, yogurt, and orange juice. Stir in 1/3 of the dry ingredients at a time until everything is incorporated. Gently fold in the blueberries (if using frozen, toss the blueberries in 1 Tbsp flour before adding).
- 4) Bake.
- Using an ice scream scoop or measuring cup, place an even amount of batter in each greased muffin cup. Sprinkle a tiny bit of sugar on top of each muffin, then place in oven and bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then remove muffins to a cooling rack. Enjoy warm!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More