- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury plain flavored biscuit
- 1/4 + 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/8 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350-F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, set side.
- Prepare a 8" cake pan, cut each biscuit into four pieces, coat each piece with the sugar mixture, place in the pan.
- In a small pot, heat the evaporate milk, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter to boil, immediately pour it over to the bread pieces.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
- Recipe adapted from: http://gattinamia.blogspot.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More