- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury plain flavored biscuit
- 1/4 + 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/8 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350-F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, set side.
- Prepare a 8" cake pan, cut each biscuit into four pieces, coat each piece with the sugar mixture, place in the pan.
- In a small pot, heat the evaporate milk, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter to boil, immediately pour it over to the bread pieces.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
- Recipe adapted from: http://gattinamia.blogspot.com