- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury plain flavored biscuit
- 1/4 + 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/8 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350-F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, set side.
- Prepare a 8" cake pan, cut each biscuit into four pieces, coat each piece with the sugar mixture, place in the pan.
- In a small pot, heat the evaporate milk, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter to boil, immediately pour it over to the bread pieces.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
- Recipe adapted from: http://gattinamia.blogspot.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More