- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury plain flavored biscuit
- 1/4 + 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/8 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350-F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, set side.
- Prepare a 8" cake pan, cut each biscuit into four pieces, coat each piece with the sugar mixture, place in the pan.
- In a small pot, heat the evaporate milk, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter to boil, immediately pour it over to the bread pieces.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
- Recipe adapted from: http://gattinamia.blogspot.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More