- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 BOX YELLOW CAKE MIX (other flavors also lemon is yummy)
- 1 EGG
- 1 STICK OF BUTTER, MELTED
- 1 BOX POWDERED SUGAR
- 8 OZ CREAM CHEESE
- 2 EGGS
- MIX TOGETHER CAKE MIX, 1 EGG, & BUTTER
- PRESS INTO 9 X 13 BAKING DISH
- MIX TOGETHER POWDERED SUGAR, CREAM CHEESE
- ADD 2 EGGS.
- POUR OVER CAKE MIXTURE.
- BAKE 350 FOR 50 MIN’S
NotesThis recipe was given to me by a co-worker when I was operator in 1974 Stella Eads Tipton who became one of best friends & godmother to my children. Everyone loves these delicious bars. I'm ask to bring them often even now for goody days or special occasions...or just because someone says "Teresa we haven't had Cheese Bars in a while"
Submitted by: "Teresa Braswell"