- Cooking Time: about 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- • 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped into chunks or 1 pound of
- chocolate chips
- • 2 cups heavy cream
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- • Strawberries, pretzel rods, and marshmallows for dipping
- In a double boiler add the chocolate.
- Melt until smooth and then add the cream.
- Stir constantly. When it becomes smooth,
- add the cinnamon and cayenne.
- Place into a fondue pot.
- Serve with strawberries, pretzels, and marshmallows.
NotesWhen we have family gatherings we love to eat and make sure we have an delicious assortment of desserts. Who doesn't like to eat chocolate covered strawberries or cherries? I found this recipe online and it had Cayenne in the chocolate....wow....you should try this yummy....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More