- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Tin of corned beef
- 1 Large Potato
- 2 Cans of baked beans
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (optional)
- Serves 4
- Cut corned beef in to cubes
- Mix together with the beans in an oven proof dish
- Peel and slice potato thinly
- Shallow fry potatoes until light golden brown (drain on paper towel).
- Place slices on top of corned beef hash
- sprinkle of cheddar cheese or similar.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180′ c/190 gas mark 4 or 5
- The ingredients are already cooked just heat through.
NotesFound this recipe on a cheap recipes site and thought, it is ideal for students and families living on a budget..
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More