- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Tin of corned beef
- 1 Large Potato
- 2 Cans of baked beans
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (optional)
- Serves 4
- Cut corned beef in to cubes
- Mix together with the beans in an oven proof dish
- Peel and slice potato thinly
- Shallow fry potatoes until light golden brown (drain on paper towel).
- Place slices on top of corned beef hash
- sprinkle of cheddar cheese or similar.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180′ c/190 gas mark 4 or 5
- The ingredients are already cooked just heat through.
NotesFound this recipe on a cheap recipes site and thought, it is ideal for students and families living on a budget..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More