- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted & cooled
- Heat oven to 425, mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Dip drumsticks into margarine and then coat w/flour mixture.
- put in ungreased pan 8X8X2 inches.
- Bake uncovered for approx. 50 min or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More