- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted & cooled
- Heat oven to 425, mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Dip drumsticks into margarine and then coat w/flour mixture.
- put in ungreased pan 8X8X2 inches.
- Bake uncovered for approx. 50 min or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
A Falcon FeastSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More