DELICIOUS ROASTED ONIONS
Delicious Roasted Onions
- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large red onions
- 1 large sweet/yellow onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme (I used lemon thyme; you could use dried, but use a little more than 1/2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Mix the lemon juice, mustard, thyme, garlic, salt , pepper and olive oil in a bowl until all ingredients are incorporated. Then pour the marinade into a large ziplock bag.
Cut up the onions into wedges. To do this, cut the onion in half and then lay the halves down on the flat side and cut into the wedges.
Throw the cut up onion wedges into the ziplock bag and give it a good toss until the onions are coated. Place the onions on a large baking sheet.
Place the onions in the oven and let them roast for 35-45 mins.