- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mix together:
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Rub combined spices on any of your meats; all over and saute in olive oil and garlic or bake.
- This spice rub has a bit of a kick, so adjust to your taste preference.
- Double or triple this recipe and store in an air-tight container for future use.
- Enjoy! :)
NotesI found this delicious spice rub in a "Once a Month Cooking" cookbook. I believe they used it with chicken, but I use it for fish tacos with any white fish fillet and home-made whole wheat tortillas. So good!! This spice rub could be used on pork, chicken, beef or fish -- it's an all-around great seasoning for any meat. It's a family favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More