- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦•6 ladyfingers (or 1 small sponge cake)
- ◦•1¼ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ◦•3 tablespoons sugar
- ◦•1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- ◦•1/3 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- ◦•1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1.Line a medium glass dish with split ladyfingers or sliced sponge cake.
- 2.In a small bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar.
- 3.In a separate bowl, add the vanilla to the whipped topping.
- 4.Sprinkle some berries over the cake, then add a layer of whipped topping.
- 5.Sprinkle with nuts.
- 6.Repeat in layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of whipped topping and nuts.
NotesIt’s strawberry season and our local berries are abundant, fragrant and deliciously sweet.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More