- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 10 oz. fresh spinach
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 12-16 large stuffing mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a cookie or baking sheet (or just use a silpat)
- Cook bacon, drain, and crumble. Set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Arrange caps in baking dish and finely chop stems.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat and add onion. Cook 2-3 minutes before adding garlic and spinach. Cook spinach down and make sure garlic and onion are tender.
- Mix in bacon, chopped stems, and cream. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Mix in cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with mixture. Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter over. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More