- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb each of ground beef and ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- I added some celery, a few dashes of Tabasco, and some Hamburger seasoning -- quite good and the sandwich the next day was stellar!
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake in a loaf pan at 350° for about 75 minutes or until done.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More