- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb each of ground beef and ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- I added some celery, a few dashes of Tabasco, and some Hamburger seasoning -- quite good and the sandwich the next day was stellar!
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake in a loaf pan at 350° for about 75 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More