- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 15-oz Pork ‘n Beans
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Catsup
- 1/2 cup Coca Cola
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 5-6 slices Bacon, cut up
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a casserole dish. Sprinkle bacon over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 300 for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- My tweaks:
- Drain liquid from the Pork ‘n Beans and save to add later if too dry.
- Increase bacon to 1/2 lb, cut up and mix in with other ingredients.
- Brown one 12-oz pkg Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links and cut each link into 1/3rds and add to beans.
- Add 1 tsp Liquid Smoke to beans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Koken met Oma
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More