- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 can(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter,cut small
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Beat cake mix,eggs and oil in a large bowl till blended.
- Press 2/3 in pan.
- Microwave condensed milk,chocolate and butter in a bowl on high for 1 min. Stir well.
- Pour over crust.
- Top with teaspoonfuls of reserved cake mixture.
- Bake 20-25 min.Cool.cut into 48 bars.
NotesI make these alot. They are so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More