- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 can(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter,cut small
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Beat cake mix,eggs and oil in a large bowl till blended.
- Press 2/3 in pan.
- Microwave condensed milk,chocolate and butter in a bowl on high for 1 min. Stir well.
- Pour over crust.
- Top with teaspoonfuls of reserved cake mixture.
- Bake 20-25 min.Cool.cut into 48 bars.
NotesI make these alot. They are so good!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More