- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 (16 oz.) cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 lb. cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chicken bouillon and cayenne.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, then spread on a large serving platter or in a 13x9" pan.
- Top with remaining ingredients in order given.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesA friend of mine got this recipe from a woman hosting a party she attended. She said it was wonderful and passed the recipe on to me. I agree with her, it is wonderful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Italy or BustSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More