- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 (16 oz.) cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 lb. cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chicken bouillon and cayenne.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, then spread on a large serving platter or in a 13x9" pan.
- Top with remaining ingredients in order given.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesA friend of mine got this recipe from a woman hosting a party she attended. She said it was wonderful and passed the recipe on to me. I agree with her, it is wonderful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More