- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Press cookie dough evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Spread whipped topping over cooled crust. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern. Refrigerate until ready to serve.