- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- vegetable cooking spray
- 10 slices white sandwich bread, cut into cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 c dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/3 c unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- whipped topping (optional)
- toasted almonds (optional)
- Spray inside of 4 1/2-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in slow cooker.Sprinkle with cherries and chocolate.
- Mix milk, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Pour over bread mixture. Stir and push bread cubes into milk mixture to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 2 1/2-3 hours or until set. serve warm with whipped cream and almonds, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More