- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- vegetable cooking spray
- 10 slices white sandwich bread, cut into cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 c dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/3 c unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- whipped topping (optional)
- toasted almonds (optional)
- Spray inside of 4 1/2-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in slow cooker.Sprinkle with cherries and chocolate.
- Mix milk, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Pour over bread mixture. Stir and push bread cubes into milk mixture to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 2 1/2-3 hours or until set. serve warm with whipped cream and almonds, if desired.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More