- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- vegetable cooking spray
- 10 slices white sandwich bread, cut into cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 c dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 3/4 c milk
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/3 c unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- whipped topping (optional)
- toasted almonds (optional)
- Spray inside of 4 1/2-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in slow cooker.Sprinkle with cherries and chocolate.
- Mix milk, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Pour over bread mixture. Stir and push bread cubes into milk mixture to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 2 1/2-3 hours or until set. serve warm with whipped cream and almonds, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More