- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.25 oz.)Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimientos
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauc
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Deviled Ham Spread, green onions, pimientos and hot pepper sauce.
- Chill, covered for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
My Family CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce