- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.25 oz.)Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimientos
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauc
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Deviled Ham Spread, green onions, pimientos and hot pepper sauce.
- Chill, covered for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More