- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.25 oz.)Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimientos
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauc
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Deviled Ham Spread, green onions, pimientos and hot pepper sauce.
- Chill, covered for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More