- Cooking Time: 10 to 13
- Servings: 28
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and water (batter will be thick). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
NotesThese bake in to a chewy brownie like treat. Very easy to make. Honestly, I liked the batter better than the cookie...though eating all that raw egg is probably not a good thing....I licked the bowl, beater and spatula clean.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 105 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More