- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines Creamy Homestyle Frosting (favorite flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 10" Bundt pan or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pussing mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 mintues. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate and cool completely.
- For glaze, microwave frosting on high 10-15 seconds. Don not overheat. Drizzle onto cake.
NotesThis recipe is on the side of the box for the Duncan Hines Devil's Food cake mix. My mom wanted me to bring a dessert for dinner and I had the cake mix. I didn't have the regular chocolate pudding, but I had chocolate mint pudding mix. This was yummy and moist! I used the creamy vanilla frosting and added the mini chocolate chips. I used almost the whole can of frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More