- Servings: 10-12
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton dairy sour cream
- 1 (9-ounce) can bean dip
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2-1 teaspoon bottled red pepper sauce
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, chives and hot pepper sauce. Spread in a baking dish. Sprinkle chili powder on top.
Layer Monterey Jack, then cheddar over all. Sprinkle more chili powder on top of cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, or until the cheeses are melted.
Serve with tortilla chips.