- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton dairy sour cream
- 1 (9-ounce) can bean dip
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2-1 teaspoon bottled red pepper sauce
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, chives and hot pepper sauce. Spread in a baking dish. Sprinkle chili powder on top.
- Layer Monterey Jack, then cheddar over all. Sprinkle more chili powder on top of cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, or until the cheeses are melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesEasy and SPICY !!!!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More