- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton dairy sour cream
- 1 (9-ounce) can bean dip
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2-1 teaspoon bottled red pepper sauce
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, chives and hot pepper sauce. Spread in a baking dish. Sprinkle chili powder on top.
- Layer Monterey Jack, then cheddar over all. Sprinkle more chili powder on top of cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, or until the cheeses are melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesEasy and SPICY !!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More