- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 5 min. (plus softening)
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1 4.25-oz. can deviled ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature to soften.
- (You can soften it in the microwave, but don't let it get hot!)
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- If firm texture is desired, chill at least 30 minutes.
- Great on crackers or in finger sandwiches.
NotesI make this for just about every get-together I host. It's super easy and very yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Short & SweetSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More