- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels (grilled in the husk, if possible)
- 1/2 cup chipotle salsa
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated fine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Serve with tostadas or other corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More