- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels (grilled in the husk, if possible)
- 1/2 cup chipotle salsa
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated fine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Serve with tostadas or other corn chips.
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More