- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 small cans crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 eggs hard boiled, mashed
- 1/3 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cracker crumbs to roll in.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make balls the size you like, roll in cracker crumbs and fry in deep fat until golden brown.
NotesWho doesn't need another appetizer recipe?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More