- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 small cans crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 eggs hard boiled, mashed
- 1/3 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cracker crumbs to roll in.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make balls the size you like, roll in cracker crumbs and fry in deep fat until golden brown.
NotesWho doesn't need another appetizer recipe?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
A Falcon Feast
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More