- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 small cans crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 eggs hard boiled, mashed
- 1/3 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cracker crumbs to roll in.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make balls the size you like, roll in cracker crumbs and fry in deep fat until golden brown.
NotesWho doesn't need another appetizer recipe?
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More