- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWho doesn't need another appetizer recipe?
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 small cans crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 eggs hard boiled, mashed
- 1/3 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cracker crumbs to roll in.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make balls the size you like, roll in cracker crumbs and fry in deep fat until golden brown.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More