- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl and mash together with Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the hollowed egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesRaspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More