- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl and mash together with Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the hollowed egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesRaspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More