- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl and mash together with Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the hollowed egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesRaspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More