- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 18 Eggs
- 8 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoon of Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoon of Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoon of White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Ziplock bag
- Place eggs in a large pot of cool water with plenty of salt.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Let water boil for 11 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Shock the eggs in cold water.
- When eggs are cool enough, remove their shells and cut them in half lengthwise to remove the yolk.
- Place the yolks in a medium-size mixing bowl and mash them well.
- Mix remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl with the yolks.
- Blend mixture until smooth.
- Put the mixture into the ziplock bag, cut the corner off, then squeeze into each egg.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on bed of lettuce and/or garnish with parsley.
- Cool before serving.
NotesCan't go wrong with deviled eggs.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More