- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 18 Eggs
- 8 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoon of Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoon of Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoon of White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Ziplock bag
- Place eggs in a large pot of cool water with plenty of salt.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Let water boil for 11 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Shock the eggs in cold water.
- When eggs are cool enough, remove their shells and cut them in half lengthwise to remove the yolk.
- Place the yolks in a medium-size mixing bowl and mash them well.
- Mix remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl with the yolks.
- Blend mixture until smooth.
- Put the mixture into the ziplock bag, cut the corner off, then squeeze into each egg.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on bed of lettuce and/or garnish with parsley.
- Cool before serving.
NotesCan't go wrong with deviled eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More