- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 5 min. (plus softening)
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1 4.25-oz. can deviled ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature to soften.
- (You can soften it in the microwave, but don't let it get hot!)
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- If firm texture is desired, chill at least 30 minutes.
- Great on crackers or in finger sandwiches.
NotesI make this for just about every get-together I host. It's super easy and very yummy.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More