- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 5 min. (plus softening)
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1 4.25-oz. can deviled ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature to soften.
- (You can soften it in the microwave, but don't let it get hot!)
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- If firm texture is desired, chill at least 30 minutes.
- Great on crackers or in finger sandwiches.
NotesI make this for just about every get-together I host. It's super easy and very yummy.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More