- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups grated Smoked Cheddar
- 6 tsp AP flour
- 1 tsp Prepared Mustard (I prefer the german mustard)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- Grainy bread
- Rub the inside of the fondue pot with the clove of garlic, add milk and heat just until it begins to bubble.
- Toss the cheddar cheese with the flour to coat. Add the cheddar to the pot and heat until melted and the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
- Stir in mustard, worcestershire, and horseradish.
- Remove pot from stove and place on your warmer.
- Serve with Cubes of toasted Grainy Bread such as 5 or 7 grain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More