- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Peel eggs and half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks and mash or press through sieve.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine lightly.
- Pile back in whites and press each two halves together again.
- Wrap separately in waxed paper and chill.
- Decorate with olives, pickles or nuts.
Notesthis recipe comes from my mother-in-law Stella Timms. She usually serves this at Easter breakfast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More