- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chocolate pudding cake mix
- 8 oz. soft whipped cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3 oz. melted bittersweet chocolate
- 1 Lb. sifted 10X sugar
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Fold a piece of Reynolds parchment paper to about 9" wide to fit in the pan and have some left hanging about an inch over the edge.
- Lightly grease the parchment.
- This will make it easy to remove from the pan.
- Prepare cake according to directions, pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix next 4 ingredients - beat well.
- Spoon on top of cake batter in 8 piles.
- Bake 350 - 40 min.
- Let cool in pan - 3-4 hours.
- Run a knife around edge of pan.
- Lift, using the parchment, from pan to cutting board.
- Cut in 8 squares.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
NotesFrom Ruth, a friend...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More