- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chocolate pudding cake mix
- 8 oz. soft whipped cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3 oz. melted bittersweet chocolate
- 1 Lb. sifted 10X sugar
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Fold a piece of Reynolds parchment paper to about 9" wide to fit in the pan and have some left hanging about an inch over the edge.
- Lightly grease the parchment.
- This will make it easy to remove from the pan.
- Prepare cake according to directions, pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix next 4 ingredients - beat well.
- Spoon on top of cake batter in 8 piles.
- Bake 350 - 40 min.
- Let cool in pan - 3-4 hours.
- Run a knife around edge of pan.
- Lift, using the parchment, from pan to cutting board.
- Cut in 8 squares.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
NotesFrom Ruth, a friend...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Nick's PicksSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More