- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 2/3 Cups sugar
- 2/3 Cups baking cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 Cup Shortening(I used Crisco all-vegetable shortening)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups water
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oevn to 350 degress. Line a 12 pan muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly
- while mixing. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl every minute.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners until they are 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan then move to wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost devils food cupcakes as desired. These are even good just own there own. Enjoy!!
NotesI Found this recipe while surfing the internet, It is really simple to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More