- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup margarine (at room temperature)
- 10 (1 gram) packs Equal sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, lemon or other flavoring
- Combine water, dry milk and flour. Stir until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until thick and smooth or in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring every three seconds. Place container in cool water and stir until cool. Set aside.
- Cream margarine and sugar substitute together until light and fluffy. Add cooled sauce, 1 tablespoon at a time while beating at medium speed of electric mixer. Add vanilla extract or other flavoring and beat on high until light and fluffy. Refrigerate until used.
- Use 1 tablespoon per portion. Return to room temperature before spreading on a cooled cake.
- Yields 20 servings, Diabetic exchange: 1 fat
NotesWho would have thought! A buttercream frosting diabetic friendly!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More