- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
- Cover crust edges with strips of aluminum foil for the first 25 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
- Exchanges per serving: 3 starches, 4 fats
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine eggs, SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend, corn syrup,
- butter and vanilla, mixing until blended; stir in pecan halves.
- Pour filling into pastry shell.
- 3. Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 4. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More