- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 50oz jars of no sugar added applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- Put 3 50oz jars of no sugar added applesauce in a crockpot
- Mix spices into applesauce, cook on
- low for 8 - 10 hours (or overnight)
- Applesauce should turn dark and thick.
- Stir in 26 packets (3 tablespoons)
- Sweet & Low or other sweetner.
- Put in hot pint jars. Process 10 minutes in hot water bath.
- Makes 7 pints. Keep refrigerated.
NotesBackstory: My Mother adapted this recipe to sugar free for my Dad, who loved homemade applebutter.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More