- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbl Unflavored gelatin (5 pkg)
- 1/2 cup Sweetener equiv. to sugar**
- 1 tsp Brandy Extract
- Combine milk and cocoa in a small sauce pan, whisk until lumps of cocoa are gone.
- Heat over medium flame until thick (about 5 minutes).
- In a separate saucepan pour the gelatin into the water, mix and let stand for about 5 minutes. Now heat over low heat or until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour into cocoa/milk mixture.
- Stir in non-sugar sweetener and Brandy
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into prepared 9"x9" dish.
- Refrigerate, cut into squares.
NotesEven diabetics like to eat candy. I leave the alcohol out as brandy is not in my supply and I only buy rum extract.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More