- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbl Unflavored gelatin (5 pkg)
- 1/2 cup Sweetener equiv. to sugar**
- 1 tsp Brandy Extract
- Combine milk and cocoa in a small sauce pan, whisk until lumps of cocoa are gone.
- Heat over medium flame until thick (about 5 minutes).
- In a separate saucepan pour the gelatin into the water, mix and let stand for about 5 minutes. Now heat over low heat or until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour into cocoa/milk mixture.
- Stir in non-sugar sweetener and Brandy
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into prepared 9"x9" dish.
- Refrigerate, cut into squares.
NotesEven diabetics like to eat candy. I leave the alcohol out as brandy is not in my supply and I only buy rum extract.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More