- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients.
- Place chicken in mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade; coat each piece with crumbs.
- Arrange on a lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350*F (175*C) for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Nutrition information per serving: 271 calories, 293 mg sodium, 76 mg cholesterol, 22 gm carbohydrate, 32 gm protein, 5 gm fat.
- Diabetic Food Exchanges: 3 1/2 lean meat; 1 starch; 1/4 skim milk.
NotesI came across this recipe when I was searching recipes for my Mom and a diabetic friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More