- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, water, egg substitute, vanilla extract and butter flavor on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into squares.
NotesThis is a fast and easy low calorie, low fat, low cholesterol and low salt cake. You can serve with whipped topping and fresh fruit for a special treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Italian Exchange
Foodie BabySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More