- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, water, egg substitute, vanilla extract and butter flavor on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into squares.
NotesThis is a fast and easy low calorie, low fat, low cholesterol and low salt cake. You can serve with whipped topping and fresh fruit for a special treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or Bust
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More