- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 ½ lb. sweet potatoes, peeled, diced into 2” cubes
- 1 can (14.5 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 T. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 T. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 T. jalapeno, seeded, diced
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 t. kosher salt
- Cook sweet potatoes in coconut milk, water and brown sugar for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Mash by hand for a chunky texture, and then stir in the butter.
- Blend cilantro, ginger, jalapeno and lime juice in a food processor until minced. Scrape bowl periodically.
- Stir cilantro mixture into the potatoes along with salt.
NotesThis is so good that you will eat it with a spoon savoring each morsel. Great for the holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes for Vitality
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More