- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 1-10
- Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- •20 oz can crushed undrained pineapple
- •2 cups sugar
- •2 cups flour
- •2 eggs
- •2 teaspoons baking soda
- •mix in 9x13 pan. bake 350 for 45 minutes. Now watch. Mine was almost done at 35 minutes but I did leave it in 5 more minutes. The cake rises nice but the center will sink as it cools. this is due to all the pineapple. (some people don't have this problem. It might be from not mixing all the pineapple in the pan out of the center.)
- •Don't fret, the topping goes on this when it cools.
- 1.Topping when it cools:
- 2.Room Temp:
- 3.1 8 oz cream cheese
- 4.1 8 oz sweet butter (1 stick)
- 5.1 3/4 cup 10x sugar (confectioners)
- 6.When the cake is cool top with frosting. Keep refrigerated
NotesOh I love pineapple. And paired with cream cheese. Yummmm. I found this recipe online. they suggest to mix it right in the pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More