- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of cake mix (any brand)
- 1 can of soda (Diet Coke)
- Mix the diet coke with the cake mix! No eggs, no oil, no water, etc.
- If you are using a dark cake mix (Chocolate) I recommend using Diet Coke. However, if you opt for Strawberry, etc. use Diet Sprite.
- Follow the heating/temperature directions on the box. It takes a little bit longer to bake though.
- For a low fat icing, use Fat Free Cool Whip.
- I got this recipe at a Weight Watchers meeting. I thought they were crazy. I love to make these in different flavors. Some people can't even tell that it's not a "real" cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Social CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More