- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of cake mix (any brand)
- 1 can of soda (Diet Coke)
- Mix the diet coke with the cake mix! No eggs, no oil, no water, etc.
- If you are using a dark cake mix (Chocolate) I recommend using Diet Coke. However, if you opt for Strawberry, etc. use Diet Sprite.
- Follow the heating/temperature directions on the box. It takes a little bit longer to bake though.
- For a low fat icing, use Fat Free Cool Whip.
- I got this recipe at a Weight Watchers meeting. I thought they were crazy. I love to make these in different flavors. Some people can't even tell that it's not a "real" cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Naked MacaronSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More